We have received your referral to the Sussex Musculoskeletal (MSK) Partnership (Physiotherapy & Osteopathy). We have an opportunity within the service for you to access if you feel it is right.
Many bone, muscle, & nerve conditions can be helped with early advice, guidance, and support. With this in mind, we are offering an initial, fast access 20 minute telephone call with an expert clinician. This call is an opportunity to understand what matters to you and explore if there is information and guidance that can help you manage better and improve faster.
This is a one-off call. Your place on the waiting list will not be affected by this. You will be able to remain on our waiting list if you and the clinician together feel you need further assessment and rehabilitation for your problem.
How to Book
If you would like to access this one-off consultation, please call 01273 242 054 (option 2). Our team will book you into a ‘What Matters to You’appointment slot and answer any questions you may have.
After the call we will send you a text message with a link to a short survey. This will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the calls and help us improve. Your feedback is greatly appreciated
If you do not feel this offer is right for you, there is no need to contact us. You will remain on the waiting list for Physiotherapy/Osteopathy and will be contacted in due course regarding an appointment. Up-to-date waiting times for our service can be found here.
How to Prepare for the Appointment
It is well understood that the more prepared people are for their appointments, the more heard, understood and satisfied they are. We therefore would like to guide you to the two points below to help you gain the most from your appointment.
- This website holds information, advice, exercise guidance, and many resources that you may find helpful in understanding your condition and/or concerns. The information you find in our self-care pages may start answering some questions that you have.
2.) Questions you will be asked during your appointment for you to start to consider:
- What matters most to you about this problem?
- What is your main aim of speaking to us?
- Do you have any ideas about the cause of your problem?
- What have you tried so far to help?
- Do you have any ideas about what you need right now?
Sussex MSK Partnership Central