Some patients with inflammatory conditions are considered at higher risk of contracting Covid-19. To check your level of Coronavirus risk please refer to the flowchart linked here.
If you are well, do NOT stop taking your anti-rheumatic medication unless advised to do so by your Rheumatology team. By stopping your medication you may be more likely to flare which could put you at increased risk of contracting any infection.
Do NOT stop steroid treatment suddenly.
To protect yourself and others, please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, cough into a tissue and discard immediately, avoid touching your face and avoid contact with anyone who is unwell.
- Link to NHS – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Link to NRAS – https://www.nras.org.uk/coronavirus
- Link to NASS – https://nass.co.uk/managing-my-as/covid19-coronavirus/
- Link to Versus Arthritis – https://www.versusarthritis.org/
- Link to ROS – Osteoporosis Support groups – https://theros.org.uk/information-and-support-events-suspended